• God loves every person and is committed to revealing Himself to us as the One True God in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
• Jesus is God’s only Son, both human and divine, sent to bring us close to God through His sinless life, sacrificial death and physical resurrection from the dead.
• Though originally good, man willingly fell to sin, ushering evil and death into the world. Every person can have restored fellowship with God through 'Salvation' (trusting Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior and Lord).
• The Bible is God’s flawless book that teaches how to live.
• Every person has a gift, talent, or ability that needs to be used for God.
• The real evidence of God’s presence in our lives is life change.
• We practice two ordinances (1) Water Baptism after receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and (2) The Lord's Supper as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death.
• God's Spirit baptizes and empowers His people to share and serve.