Top 10 Ways You Know You're Too Old to Trick or Treat
I ran across this "Top 10" list and I thought I would share.
Top Ten Ways to know you are too old to Trick or Treat:
10. You get winded from knocking on the door.
9. You have to have another kid chew the candy for you.
8. You ask for high fiber candy only.
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
6. People say: "Great Boris Karloff Mask,” and you're not wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or..." and you can't remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders.
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece.
2. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
And the number one reason Seniors should not go Trick or Treating...
1. You keep having to go home to pee.
I hope this helps you make an informed decision this Fall!
Posted on Thu, October 21, 2010
by John Daniels